Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Seriously, how does she not know how to dress herself?"


I wrote a post before about plus size fashion blogs.
I’m still incredibly obsessed with them.
I don’t go a day where I don’t look at them.
It's so weird that I'm only recently discovering that you can look beautiful and fashionable as a plus size woman.
It's inspiring.

I’m still trying to figure out exactly what my fashion style is.
Every so often I’ll text my sister pictures of an outfit and ask her if they look okay.
I think she's annoyed by it.

Starting September, I’ll have to dress all professional and cute at my new job in Philly. This seems like a perfect time and place to try to figure out what my style really is. 
So, I’ve decided to add a new “what I’m wearing” feature to my blog.

The challenge: dress cute and look professional.

It’ll be weird.
I think those types of posts requires a certain amount of vanity that I’m not entirely sure that I have.
At least for the start of this feature, I’ll only have the camera on my iPhone.
There will be a lot of annoying phone in mirror shots.

I hope the new feature will inspire others as much as I’m inspired by others who post their clothing.

I’ll officially start these posts in September.
But I was so excited by my new summer dress I got at Goodwill the other day that I decided to post this one.



Here’s what I know I like:

  • Dresses
  • Bright colors
  • Bright patterns
  • Earrings
  • Thrift store clothing


Let’s see if I can figure out this whole style thing.

Peace and Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment