Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hot girls jog with their hair down.

Last night I went to the club with my friend Sukhi. I had a lot of fun. I danced. A lot. I danced so much that my legs are super sore. 
But, I needed to jog tonight. 
I think I made up a stereotype in my head. Which is hot girls jog with their hair down. So, I decided I was going to defy my made up stereotype and jog with my hair down. The headphones I wear when I jog are my grandfather’s. For some strange reason I still haven’t invested in a decent pair to go jogging in. His headphones fit behind my head. But what I didn’t realize (until it was TOO LATE) was that my ponytail holds up the headphones on the back of my head. As I was jogging, my headphones kept falling from around my ears and to my neck. I was forced to sport that douche-bag look of headphones around the neck. I could hardly hear my music. It was more like a few rhythmic beats was all I could hear. I did not feel like I was jogging in the montage sequence of a hilarious romantic comedy.
Anyways, so I couldn’t hear my music. And the more I jogged the more my poor legs were killing me. I probably should’ve had a day of rest for my poor body. I’ve been working it really hard. My jog was a fail. I think I jogged a total of a mile and half. I had to start walking after 17 minutes. I didn’t even try for more than 30 minutes. 
I don’t want to talk about it. 
I think my jog would’ve gone better if I hadn’t tried to be a hot girl.
Just stick with what you know, Becky.


I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed. And it's not even 10:00 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. U are funny! Girls who wear their hair down to jog are straight up retarded! Those who work hard wear their hair which ever way it will stay out of their face while sweating their asses off and getting their work out on like it's supposed to be!!! Just saying! Ps... Invest in some headphones... Target 10.00 not bad! Oh ps... I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete