Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday

I woke up to my grandma yelling that breakfast was ready. She doesn’t usually cook breakfast for me. But hey, I wasn’t going to complain. Awaiting for me was a bowl of grits, oranges, sour dough toast, and coffee. When I’m in Georgia, I always eat grits with scrambled eggs, and definitely not a huge bowl of it. But I don’t complain about free cooked food for me. I salted and peppered it and it was great. A little too much though. Also, I usually only eat wheat bread, but the sour dough bread was a nice treat. 
When I got to work, there was a disgustingly huge bowl full of every kind of sweet and candy imaginable. There was sees candy, peeps, reeses...just EVERYTHING. So, I grabbed a sees caramel pop. Yeah. 
And THEN, my Aunt Kelly brings in a Monkey Cake. Yeah. A monkey cake. Those things are pure deliciousness and butter. I had a slice. 
I ate lunch about 1:00. I had one slice of leftover pizza, 1 small piece of cheesy bread, and 1 apple. It was definitely filling. 
At about 4:00 I was starting to get a lil bit hungry again. So I ate my grandma’s home-made red velvet and cheesecake cupcake...yeah.
I wasn’t hungry when Bubby made dinner at 6:00. I decided to Zumba today before dinner. Bubby found a whole Zumba dvd set at the library. I always enjoyed Zumba when I went with Jessie, Lorraine, and Melissa at UGA’s rec center. I have to admit that Zumba is a million times more fun when you’re doing it with friends. I usually mess up, but as long as I’m moving, I don’t really care. I don’t think I can do Zumba everyday. As much as I love the Spanish language, I’m not a huge fan of hispanic music. And I know being politically correct it’s not “all the same”, but really...I’m not a fan of any of it. So, as of right now, (and this will probably change since I changed my mind from doing p90x everyday), I want to alternate between Zumba and jogging. I actually like jogging. It’s relatively “easy”. Wait...maybe that’s not a good thing...If anybody is reading this, what are the benefits of jogging to...other stuff? And any jogging tips?
At 8:00 I ate dinner. It was about a cup of alfredo noodles and a leftover piece of cheesy bread. 
I watched So You Think You Can Dance tonight. I love that show. These girls are gorgeous. Dancing is neither a talent nor a hidden talent for me. But what I wouldn’t give for a dancer’s body!
Anyways, between commercials I did sit-ups.
That is all. 

1 comment:

  1. i've never understood the benefits of jogging in a logical way, but here's what i know:
    1. i walked and jogged in my junior year of high school everyday after school, just a few miles a day, and it's the fittest i've ever been and best i've ever felt.
    2. my dad's a huge fatass, but when he's been the fittest of his life, is when he was walking/jogging 30 minutes to an hour a day.
    3. my mom used to be huge, bigger than me by far, and then she started walking. just walking. like, 12 miles a day (she's unemployed... so she walked a lot for fun. all that free time.. ha), and now she's like a size 8 and i can't wear anything of hers.
    she's 50 and her thighs don't touch.

    SO, while i don't know the WHYYY to the benefits of jogging..... i sure as hell see that it works. like magic or something! onward... :)

    ReplyDelete